Getting CalendarSubscriptionApp to get notifications from my server

Dec 8, 2011 at 10:38 PM

I added the "InfiniTec.Common", "InfiniTec.Exchange.Notifications", and "Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices" to the example application, but whenever I run the application on my computer and add my e-mail address in the "Open anothers users mailbox" I get a "This property was requested, but it wasn't returned by the server."

Can anyone give me any pointers as to what might be wrong?

(FYI): My Exchange Server is running Exchange 2007 SP 3, and my development computer is running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, and I  am using Visual Studio 2010 SP1.

Dec 8, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Also, the function "ToManageApiEventTypeArray" has enumerations for 

EventType.CopiedEvent

EventType.CreatedEvent

My intellisense breaks for all these enumerations and I get the errors below:

'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.EventType' does not contain a definition for 'CopiedEvent'

'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.EventType' does not contain a definition for 'CreatedEvent'

Has anyone had this issue?  If so can someone assist me with a fix?  Thanks.

Jan 13, 2012 at 3:59 AM

i have the same problem !!! :(

Sep 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Guys, I know this is an old post but just in case anyone else has this issue, checkout the ENum, Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.EventType

you should see that they have simplified the names to remove the redundant "Event" from the end of each item. Or this might be a bug in the code (only joking)

for example:

if ((events & EventTypes.Copied) == EventTypes.Copied) result.Add(EventType.CopiedEvent);

is now
if ((events & EventTypes.Copied) == EventTypes.Copied) result.Add(EventType.Copied);